Abstracts for our Annual Conference are due February 7, 2021.
Join us June 8-10, 2021 for the Nurses Reshaping the Workforce: From Crisis to Innovation 2021 Virtual Conference, hosted by the National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers in partnership with National Nurse-Led Care Consortium. The entire conference will be virtual and conducted through Zoom. Presentations will be scheduled throughout each day. Administrators, Clinicians, Faculty, Researchers, Scholars, and Students interested in speaking or presenting at the conference are warmly invited to submit a conference abstract.
The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium and the National Forum for State Nursing Workforce Centers are committed to creating a conference that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion. We both encourage and expect abstracts to address issues related to building a more inclusive and just society, including anti-racism, LGBTQ+ affirming care, economic justice, and more.
Abstracts will be scored on their applicability to one or more of the following outcomes:
1. Address the impact of the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 report
2. Explain how data can influence change and improvements in the health of the nation
3. Heighten advocacy for policies that drive improvements in the healthcare system
4. Initiate innovations that expand the practice of nursing
5. Develop tools and strategies to create pathways for the next generation of nurse leaders
Submit Abstracts Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021Nurse