PLAN NOW TO ATTEND
The National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers' 2015 Annual Conference, will be presented in partnership with The Center for Interdisciplinary Health Workforce Studies at Vanderbilt University and The Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence.
Where: Denver Colorado
When: June 10th - 12th, 2015
Brochure and Registration Form
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
WHO WE ARE
ON THIS WEBSITE YOU WILL FIND
We are a group of nurse workforce entities who focus on addressing the nursing shortage
within their state and contribute to the global effort to assure an adequate supply
of qualified nurses to meet the health needs of US residents. We have come together
to support... Learn More
- A listing of and links to participating state nurse workforce centers.
- Information on how to become a participating center.
- Announcements and links to information published by each state center.
- Links to Internet Resources relevant to nursing workforce issues.
“Subscribers Log In”
function is for state centers who have met specific criteria and paid a subscription
for the rights to participate.
WANT TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER?
Eligibility for Forum Subscription:
- The subscriber is recognized as the State nurse workforce center
- There shall be no more than one subscriber per state
- Subscribers are statewide entities that meet the following criteria:
- Ability to contribute to the goals of the forum
- Focused on nursing workforce issues across the continuum of care
- Presence of nurse leadership
- Presence of collaboration of a diverse group of stakeholders in nursing care, such
as nursing education and the healthcare industry
- Have an internet address
- State nurse workforce centers that do not meet all subscriber criteria may submit
an application to the Steering Committee for review on a case-by-case basis. The
Steering Committee may grant temporary subscriber status to applicant centers until
all criteria are met
- There will be no Associate Subscription status in the Forum.
Complete the Subscriber Application Form providing information on how your coalition
meets the eligibility criteria and submit it to